Welcome to Pediatric Neurologists of Palm Beach. We understand that it can be a very difficult time when your child needs to see a neurologist and we hope to make your experience as comfortable as possible. Consider coming a little early to your appointment in case there are problems with your referral, insurance or extra paper work.
To help make your appointment run smoothly, please take a few moments to:
1. Review our website, particularly the FAQ’s section.
2. Print, fill out and bring the following forms to your appointment.
3. Make sure you have obtained any necessary referrals from your primary care physician
4. Patient insurance card and parent/guardian photo ID. It is required for new patients to be seen and Insurance Card on all patients with any insurance changes.
5. Make sure you bring your driver’s license, insurance card, co payment and any pertinent medical records or test results to your appointment.
6. If a legal guardian will not be at the visit, please bring a letter signed by the legal guardian giving permission for someone else to bring the patient.
7. Make sure you verify at which of our 3 offices your appointment is scheduled.
8. If you cannot make your appointment, please call to cancel as soon as possible.